Helping with aged care benefits and pensions
Manage your income to improve pension entitlements and reduce the increasing costs of aged-care resident fees. When combined with a private trust, a LifeBuilder investment may improve pension recipient entitlements and also help reduce aged-care resident fees.
Helping improve your benefit
LifeBuilder makes it simple to set up your own trust to hold your investment and manage your income levels to help qualify for pension entitlements or reduced aged-care resident fees. There’s no additional cost involved.
Full control over your investment
Provides the flexibility to change investment options or make withdrawals if and when you need to.
No paperwork or stress
There is no need for you to keep separate accounting and tax records normally needed when establishing your own private trust.
Benefits of LifeBuilder
- Start investing with as little as $1,000
- Regular savings plan with the ability to automatically increase your contribution levels each year
- 37 investment options to choose from with the flexibility to switch between investments at any time with no switching fee or personal tax consequences
- Access to your funds at any time
- A simple and easy way to pass on wealth to the next generation utilising our EstatePlanner feature
- Build wealth over the long-term with tax effective benefits
No contribution caps
Tax effective investing
Access to funds at any time