Providing your child a financial head start
One of the best ways you can give a child a financial head start in life, is to invest in their education.
The cost of funding a child’s primary, secondary and tertiary education costs can be significant, especially if you are considering private schooling. This can be as much as $500,000 for a child over his or her total schooling life.
Education costs continue to increase with changes in Government school funding expected to put even further upward pressure on school fees.
Starting a savings program early on can significantly help in reducing the future financial burden of education costs. With a regular savings plan and the power of compounding investment returns, ChildBuilder is the ideal solution to save for and fund education costs in a tax-effective environment.
Providing a helping hand
Help save and pay for a child's education costs
Regular Savings Plan
Start investing as early as possible and use a regular savings plan to help achieve your goal.
Compounding investment returns
Start your investment early and benefit from the power of compounding investment returns.
Using a ChildBuilder can provide tax advantages for long-term investors.
You have full control
If, for whatever reason, you don't need to fund for a child's education, you can use the funds for your own purposes.
Passing on your wealth
ChildBuilder lets you fund a child’s future with certainty. You can transfer wealth to a child without the uncertainties and complexities of Wills.
Benefits of ChildBuilder
- Start investing with as little as $1,000
- Regular savings plan with the ability to automatically increase your contribution levels each year
- Nominate intended uses of the funds (eg school fees)
- 37 investment options to choose from
- Flexibility to switch between investments at any time with no switching fee or personal tax consequences
- Access to your funds at any time
- A simple and easy way to pass on wealth to the next generation (EstatePlanner feature)
- Build wealth over the long-term with tax effective benefits
Build your investment with a regular savings plan and use the power of compounding investment returns
Control and flexibility, with full access at any time